It needs a lot of hard work in writing a research paper and also university students are required to do a lot of research. Hence, research paper writing is a challenging task for the Singaporean students hence, the experts of SingaporeAssignmentHelp.com are offering its excellent research paper writing help. Luckily, college or university students in Singapore can avail our excellent online assignment help Singapore. Our experts have served to top Singapore Universities students like NUS, Nanyang Technological University, SIM University and many more.
A research paper is an elongated essay that presents your interpretation or evaluation or argument. Writing a research paper includes surveying a field of knowledge to find the best possible information in that field. A research paper examines an outlook or argues a point. In spite of the type of research paper, you are writing, your completed research paper should present your thinking supported by others ideas and information.
How to write a research paper step by step
- Title- The title must not be too lengthy but must describe exactly what your experiment is about.
- Introduction- In this section, it is necessary to give the reasons why you picked this experiment and showed the background research you did for it. You have to presume that somebody reading your experiment may know nothing about the subject so you must give them a quick summary.
- Method- Here you must describe exactly the equipment and techniques you used. It is a good idea to include a list of all the material you used and step by step guidance on everything you did.
- Results- Here you describe what you found. You must try to be careful and give numbers instead of just observations. Use graphs and tables as they are simpler for people to understand easily.
- Discussion- The discussion is where you interpret your results and attempt to explain what they mean. You should point out either your hypothesis is proved, disproved or inconclusive, if they are not sure one way or the other.
- Conclusion- It is always a good idea to write a summary of the conclusion at the end of the report to present everything a little clearer to the reader.
- Bibliography- It is a good practice to list the books, magazines, and websites from where you found out your background research while writing a research paper.
Common problems faced in writing a research paper-
- The topic is too broad
- Deciding which sources to use
- Formatting issues
- Not giving yourself enough time
How to identify a research problem?
- Understand the assignment
- Choose a topic of interest
- Formulate your guiding research question
- Stay flexible